27-29 April 2021
Since the disruptions caused by COVID-19, people across the country have had to rapidly adapt to a new and unknown professional landscape. Thousands now work from home and expect the same level of service as when on campus, putting intense pressure on your networks, infrastructure and the people who keep them running.
By attending Networkshop49 you will:
- Help evolve your digital transformation journey for a new world
- Find out how to unlock the power of your team and technology
- Address the key challenges and opportunities that have emerged this year
- Make a connection for life with other leaders in edtech
Who should attend Networkshop49?
IT directors, heads of IT, CIOs, CISOs, principals, vice-principals, network managers, estates directors and heads of network research
Solutions architects, IT managers, security managers, analysts, information security, network engineers, technical staff, IT security officers, IT operations managers, senior network engineers, estates managers and research network managers
Heads of business transformation, heads of department, estate managers, HR, data analytics managers and training development leads
Networkshop49 will focus on four key streams:
- Building digital Infrastructure, resilience and flexibility
- Digital culture as the new normal
- Network resilience - preparing for challenging demands & threats in the new world
- Lessons learned from rapid transformation
Shape the programme
What does digital e-infrastructure transformation mean to you?
Apply to speak at Networkshop49 and share your story with your peers, or suggest a session topic you want to hear about.
Networkshop is a CPD accredited event
Jisc is a member of the CPD Certification Service and by attending Networkshop you can add this learning time towards your individual continuing professional development (CPD) goals. After the event, you'll receive a digital certificate with CPD points to add to your personal log or organisational file.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
If you'd like to sponsor or exhibit at Networkshop49, please email email@example.com to find out more about the opportunities available.
Book your place
Early bird booking is now open.