Join the discussion
Networkshop48 is the premier technical networking conference for education and research. This three day event will explore:
- Connectivity services
- Network technology
- Infrastructure strategy planning
- Digital transformation through infrastructure change
If you’re a network manager or in a similar technical networking role in research or education, Networkshop48 is your event. This is your chance to discover the future of connectivity, while enjoying networking opportunities with your technical peers.
Get practical, take-home insights
You’ve told us you value practical takeaways that help you do your job. That’s why Networkshop48 includes practical features such as:
- Our series of case study-led talks, including industry insights
- Popular lightning talks, which tackle a topic in a five minute blitz
- Exhibition showcasing new-to-market products and services meeting the constantly evolving needs and challenges of the sector
- CPD and training opportunities
- Opportunities to engage with like-minded professionals
Have a story you'd like to share?
If you have a case study or a point of view you think will resonate with the rest of the technical networking community, apply to speak at Networkshop48.
Who should attend
- Network managers
- Technical staff
- IT security officers
- IT operations managers
- Senior network engineers
- Estate managers
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.