Networkshop is our education and research technical networking conference. Its focus is on helping you make the most of the power of the Janet network.
Networkshop provides a unique opportunity to hear from those managing advanced network services and applications in the UK’s education and research sectors, as they present and discuss technology developments and practice.
It's also an opportunity to hear from experts within the community and further afield.
The headline themes for Networkshop45 will be:
- Cloud and data centre services
- Communication and media services, including video, broadcast, telephony and 3D technologies
- International working and networking
- Professional development
- Supporting data-intensive applications
- Trust and identity
Networkshop45’s dinner will be an informal, lively and fun evening, giving you the opportunity to network with all attendees.
Download the Networkshop45 app
Everyone registered to attend Networkshop45 will be invited to take advantage of the Jisc Events app. The app allows you to:
- Build your own personalised programme
- Share thoughts, learnings and photos on the activity feed
- Receive up-to-date notifications about Networkshop45 activities
Join Networkshop online
This year we'll be streaming the plenary sessions live. Find out more about what will be available.
As well as this, a range of resources from Networkshop sessions will be released after the event.
Nottingham Conference Centre, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU.
Find out how to get to the venue on the Nottingham Conference Centre website.
For more information about Networkshop email email@example.com or phone 01275 266005.