Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation (ECCI)
High School Yards
Join our national bibliographic knowledgebase (NBK) team to hear all about the latest developments, how it could help your library manage your collections, and how it can improve visibility, discoverability and data quality.
The event will involve presentations and discussions, with plenty of opportunities to talk with other attendees and ask questions of the NBK team.
Speakers will include:
- Shirley Cousins, Copac service manager, Jisc
- Diana Massam, CCM tools service manager, Jisc
- Bethan Ruddock, national bibliographic knowledgebase (NBK) project manager, Jisc
Lunch will not be provided but there will be tea, coffee and biscuits.
Who should attend
- HE librarians - including systems librarians, cataloguers, collection managers
- Librarians in specialist research institutions
For further information, please contact email@example.com.