Jisc Digital Festival, 11-12 March 2014
A bursary for five start-up companies is available for the Jisc Digital Festival 2014.
Each bursary will include:
- A 3m x 2m shell scheme exhibition stand with nameboard, power socket, table and 2 x chairs
- 2 x delegate passes (2 days) not including the festival dinner
- 1 x 20 minute demo slot in the festival demo area – listed in the festival programme
- UK-based start-up
- Size - less than ten employees
- Product or service must be innovative technology and targeting primarily the UK higher education, further education and/or skill sectors.
How to enter
Submit 200 words explaining why you think you should receive a bursary. Try to include answers to the following questions:
- How will your product or service impact education in years to come?
- What will you do that makes you stand out at the Digital Festival?
- What is the ethos of your company, product or service?
Send your 200 words along with the company name, contact name, email address, telephone number and website to [email protected].
Ensure the subject line of the email reads: Digifest14 start-up bursary competition entry.
Deadline for entries: Friday 31 January 2014.