This event brings together the govroam community, providing an open forum for discussion and collaboration. Whether you already use govroam or are a prospective user, the biannual stakeholder meeting give you the chance to answer any questions you may have about the service.
This is an opportunity to:
- Learn what’s new – regional growth, updates to the service and upcoming plans
- Raise your questions and issues with the service team and the govroam community
- Hear how others have implemented the service and the solutions they have in place
- Have your say in how the service is developed in future
The programme outlined below is indicative and will be finalised closer to the time.
Tuesday 15 October 2019
Arrival and coffee
Govroam service update
Member case study
Roundtable discussion and technical Q&A
EAP-TLS deployment: certificate-based user and client authentication in govroam
With guest speaker from Radiator Software.
Developing govroam phase 2
Who should attend
This event will be suitable for those currently participating in govroam, or organisations considering the service, particularly those working in public sector organisations including the NHS, social care, local and national government and emergency services.
The event will be of interest to:
- Network managers
- Network engineers
- Technical network staff
- IT infrastructure managers
For further information, please contact the govroam team (email@example.com).