The Journal Usage Statistics Portal (JUSP) has been providing libraries with access to journal usage statistics since 2010 and book usage statistics since 2016.
We will running these introductory workshops in two sessions: the morning will focus on journal portal and the afternoon session on the book portal. You have the option of attend either or both of the sessions.
- Getting to grips JUSP – journal will run 10:00-13:00
- Getting to grips JUSP – books will run 13:30-16:30
What we'll cover
These workshops will include:
- An overview of JUSP
- Explanation of COUNTER reports
- Examples of how libraries use the data
- Plenty of time for hands-on activities to explore the reports and share experiences
- Future developments
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for all attendees.
Who should attend
These introductory workshops will be of interest to librarians new to using JUSP or looking for a refresher. Experienced users may prefer to attend our advanced user workshop planned for June.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.