Join the discussion
This will be an introductory workshop aimed at new users of JUSP or those looking for a refresher.
It will be of interest to anyone needing to gather and analyse journal, book database and platform usage data.
The workshop will include:
- An overview of JUSP
- An introduction to COUNTER reports
- A demonstation of the portal
- Plenty of time for hands-on activities to explore the available reports and visualisations
The workshop is split into two sessions and there is an option to attend both or only one.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for all attendees.
Refreshments will be available from 09:30 with the morning session beginning at 10:00.
- Will focus on journal usage
- Introduction to JUSP – what it is, how it works and what it covers
- Overview of Journal Portal and available reports
- Hands-on activities exploring journal reports
- Will focus on book and database usage
- Overview of book, database and platform reports
- Hands on activities exploring book and database reports in JUSP
- Future developments, discussion and feedback
Who should attend
These introductory workshops will be of interest to librarians new to using JUSP or looking for a refresher. It will be of interest to anyone needing to gather and analyse journal, book database and platform usage data.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.