This webinar is for new users of Journal Usage Statistics Portal (JUSP) and aims to give practical introductory training.
It will be of interest to anyone needing to gather and analyse journal, book, database and platform usage data.
The session will include:
- A brief introduction and background to JUSP and COUNTER reports
- A live demonstration showing range of features and how JUSP fits into your workflows
- Pointers to further training resources and support material
There will be an opportunity ask questions at the end.
Who should attend
- Librarians new to using JUSP at participating institutions
- Suitable for higher education, further education and research centres
Recording of getting started with JUSP
For more information, contact email@example.com.