Join the discussion
This online event will provide a summary of key issues relevant to research and repository managers around GDPR implementation.
The event will cover:
- GDPR summary
- New and expanded rights
- Personal data and special categories
- Data controllers and data processors
- Informed consent, impact assessments and privacy notices
- Data protection by design and default
- Research derogations and exemptions
- Data sharing, data security and data breaches
- GDPR in the research life-cycle
- Pre award (compliance, ethical approval, Informed consent, privacy notices, impact assessments, exemptions, data protection by design)
- Post award (compliance, data sharing, data security, data breaches part one)
- GDPR for CRIS systems and repositories
- Open research, anonymised data, communication, subject access requests, data management, data retention, database encryption, data controllers and data processors, data breaches part two
- GDPR for everyone
- Education, compliance checklists, networking, sharing best practice
Who should attend
Research or repository managers.
For more information, contact Helen Blanchett (email@example.com).