Join us online where we will be announcing the 'Education 4.0 trailblazer', a pioneering undergraduate history degree programme driven by 4.0 technologies from the University of Buckingham, in collaboration with Jisc.
This event will address:
- What is the education 4.0 initiative?
- The future of education and educational technologies
- An overview of the history undergraduate programme
With talks from:
- The Rt Hon Gavin Williamson CBE MP, secretary of state for education
- Sir Anthony Seldon, former vice-chancellor of the University of Buckingham and author of The Fourth Education Revolution Reconsidered
- Dr Paul Feldman, chief executive of Jisc
- Sarah Fitzpatrick, head of history and history of art at the University of Buckingham
Who should attend
- Educational establishments
- Edtech companies and media
For more information, contact email@example.com