Research data management (RDM) has moved up a gear over the past few years. Within HEIs, libraries, research offices and IT services are taking responsibility for RDM services to their research communities. The external environment - including changes concerning compliance, funding and service infrastructure - is impacting upon service management.
Our objective is to bring together key partners and expertise from across the sector in order to encourage understanding of where we are in the UK with RDM, and to define priorities for moving forward. We will achieve this through a series of presentations and discussion, assessing what needs to be accomplished in in key areas in order to implement a successful RDM 'infrastructure' in UK universities.
We hope that participants will help us highlight challenges that need to be addressed by key university stakeholders. Information gathered will contribute to a shared action plan.
- Researcher needs - a researcher's perspective presentation slides
- Research data management at Edinburgh - an institutional approach presentation slides
- Research data management at the University of Manchester presentation slides
- Research data management - where should collaboration happen presentation slides
- Directions for research data management day one summary presentation slides
- UK research and data management: where are we now presentation slides
- Research data management from a disciplinary perspective presentation slides
For all enquiries relating to this event please email the events team on [email protected]