Digifest is the leading UK education technology event for middle and senior-level managers, and those leading change across the further and higher education sectors.
The event is a unique opportunity to see, hear and network with leaders at the forefront of the edtech industry, sharing the latest trends in further and higher education and thinking through an innovative, motivating and challenging agenda of thought-leading keynote sessions, hands-on workshops and lightning talks.
Digifest delegates are actively encouraged to mould, shape and immerse themselves in the event conversation. You'll have the chance to experience the latest advances in technology to question, inform, inspire and learn, which you can then feed back into your organisation.
Digifest is free to attend for all Jisc member organisations.
Got a session idea?
This year's events themes are:
- Digital lives of students: practices and expectations
- The student factor: attitudes to digital learning
- A fast-evolving world: the new face of digital education
- Leading the change: developing digital skills
Do you have a session idea that would be a great fit for any of these themes? Would you like to speak or nominate someone to deliver a session?
Submissions close at 12:00 on Friday 25 January 2019.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about the sponsorship and exhibition packages available for 2019’s event.
Who should attend
- Learners, managers and practitioners in HE and FE looking to develop their digital strategies and approaches
- Middle and senior managers from FE, HE and other educational organisations
- Those who are leading change from within, or working across, a university college or skills organisation
- Those in a managerial capacity across many demographics including libraries, business support, curriculum areas and academic departments
For more information contact email@example.com.
Digifest is free to attend for:
- Universities and higher education, further education and skills providers
- Research institutes, research bodies and research councils
- Students and researchers
- Government and associated bodies
- Member representative organisations
Charges apply for non-education/research/government organisations:
- One-day conference pass £250 + VAT
- Two-day conference pass £450 + VAT