JUSP is introducing two new report features at the end of November:
- JR1 and BR2 style reports based on COUNTER Release 5 data to support comparison with previous years
- An alternative view that shows one title per row and comparison of the new metrics
This webinar will introduce these new reports, provide a general update on COUNTER Release 5 and future JUSP report developments. We will cover:
- An update on R4 and R5 data collection
- Challenges and opportunities for R5 raised by JUSP users
- A live demo of the new report features
- Future developments
- Any questions you have about COUNTER Release 5
Who should attend
Librarians in JUSP-participating institutions.
For more information, contact email@example.com.