Join the discussion
This event is aimed at those organisations who have been through or are going through area review and will:
- Explore digital at both strategic and operational levels in relation to area reviews
- Reflect on how digital technology is changing the way organisations operates – creating new leadership challenges and strategic opportunities for area reviews
- Explore how to lead, manage and influence digitally-driven change across organisations and teams to implement the demands from area reviews
- Reflect on the potential of digital for any restructuring facility bid
By attending this free event you'll get an overview of how, by integrating digital technology into your implementation plans, you can take steps towards achieving your organisational goals whilst enhancing the learner experience.
Who should attend
- Vice-principals (curriculum and quality)
- Vice-principals (estates and facilities)
- Directors of IT
- TEL (e-learning) managers
- 1 Find out more about Jisc membership https://www.jisc.ac.uk/membership
- 2 England only, as these organisations have been through or are going through area review
For more information contact James Clay.