Join the discussion
Do you want the benefits of ORCID for your institution but lack the resource to manage an integration? A national hub could be the answer.
Join us for this webinar to learn about the New Zealand ORCID Hub.
Find out what it does and understand its role in institutional and national infrastructure when used to connect to the ORCID API.
Who should attend
This event is for anyone in institutions involved in linking researchers with their outputs (eg publications, data) who:
- Has considered using ORCID but is currently unable to establish their own connection to ORCID systems
- Would like to extend ORCID in their institutions to reach sections of their users not catered for by their current institutional systems
- Is looking to expand their institutional infrastructure with additional ORCID 'plumbing'.
It would also be of interest to:
- Anyone else with an interest in researcher identifiers who wants to learn from others about connecting institutional systems with ORCID
- People in technical or non-technical roles who wish to follow ORCID international developments
For more information, please contact Helen Blanchett (email@example.com).