From 2 January 2015, Jisc is bringing its customer-facing teams, including Jisc Netskills, in-house.
Although the variety of individual services will disappear, our focus on practical support will remain.
A nominated account manager, backed by a team of subject experts, will operate locally to you and provide you with a fully-managed relationship, ensuring that you benefit from our full offer.
Jisc’s local teams will draw upon expertise from across the organisation and will have direct access to events, training, communications and marketing, sector intelligence and subject expertise to support you on:
- Accessibility and inclusion
- Teaching learning and assessment
- Technology and the law
- Online learning and the digital student experience
- Technology to support enterprise
- Research data management
- Scholarly communications
- End user learning resources engagement with digital resources
- Strategy and business process in further education and skills
- Systems, tools and information management.
If you are looking for advice on any of these areas, please email email@example.com.
This change of approach does not affect our continued commitment to ensuring you receive access to specialist knowledge and solutions on digital technologies to support your organisation, informed by and relevant to your local context.
The Jisc Netskills website will soon be unavailable but you can still access resources via the UK Web Archive.