JISC ITT: Digital Infrastructure Directions Report: Activity Data: Analytics and Metrics
Please see the DI Team Blog Post for background and updates
This invitation to tender is for a report on Activity Data: Analytics and Metrics. The report is to be one of a series of high profile reports JISC is commissioning to inform the UK FE/HE sector on key issues relating to digital infrastructure.
The report must build on existing knowledge, signpost research and guidance, cite evidence, and be accessible to key audiences within the sector as appropriate to each report.
JISC will publish it as a JISC Digital Infrastructure Directions report and promote it widely. It will be subject to quality assurance processes appropriate to the topic and purpose of the report. Tenderers should note that:
- A draft report structure will be required part way through the contract. The project plan should assign time for liaising with the JISC lead at this stage so that appropriate adjustments can be made
- A high level executive summary will be required, and where necessary, a very accessible introduction to contextualise the contents to provide an argument for why it needs to be taken seriously and the value/impact it will have within the sector.
- The quality assurance process will require involvement of the author(s) beyond the submission of the report text, so at least two days should be assigned to post-submission work.
- JISC will own the copyright of the report, and license it out as CC BY, so all primary and third party content should be cleared for use as CC BY, with any exceptions clearly noted.
- JISC will format and brand the report, so the report should be provided as HTML to enable ease of reformatting.
The deadline for tenders is 12 noon UK time on Friday 9 March 2012.
The work should commence by 14 May 2012. It is expected that this work with require approximately 30 Days Effort. The final work under this contract should be completed by Friday 24 August 2012.