19 November 2012 to 23 November 2012
Join the discussion
The 7th e-Learning online conference brings together delegates from further and higher education with an interest in technology-enhanced learning and teaching.
The title of the 2012 conference, Shaping the future, reflects the changing educational environment and addresses the challenges that institutions and practitioners are facing.
The conference will focus on some of the innovative solutions being developed to:
- engage students and stakeholders
- enhance learning, assessment and feedback
- develop digital literacies and employment potential
- improve and sustain organisational efficiency
- facilitate openness and sharing
- manage organisational transformation
The conference line-up
The conference will explore topics through live presentations and asynchronous debates and will share the latest thinking about the benefits and challenges of enhancing learning and teaching with technology for higher and further education.
- participate in live Collaborate® and asynchronous debates
- take part in live sessions in the conference activity week
- share your reflections as the conference unfolds via the innovative ‘Thinking Space’
- try out new tools and techniques
- contribute to James Clay’s insightful and informative conference blog, Letters from the Edge