21 February 2013 to 22 February 2013
British Library Conference Centre
Join the discussion
Discovery of resources for research and teaching is an area of almost continual upheaval and presents many challenges for libraries, museums, archives and other cultural and educational institutions.
Discovery 2013 saw delegates from the UK and across the world come together to discuss ways of collaborating to address the common technical, political and social challenges that are preventing us realising our grand visions for better resource discovery.
- Open to Possibility - Bill Thompson
- 6 Degree of Openness - Antonio Acuna
- Are we failing users? Can open approaches meet their needs? - Maura Marx
- Technical Coping Strategies for Resource Discovery - Paul Walk
- Breaking the Waves - Alastair Dunning