Date: Tuesday 9 - Thursday 11 April 2013
Venue: Chancellor's Building, Keele University, Keele
Cost: Prices start at £339 for non-residential package (booking required)
Networkshop – Janet’s annual technical conference for staff in research and education
There is a varied programme with topics addressing key challenges for the sector.
Topics for the plenary sessions include:
- LOLA - LOw LAtency Audio Visual Streaming System
- Congested cyberspace & horizon scanning
There will also be parallel sessions on:
- Integrating unified communications and network management tools
- Janet Telephony
- Bring Your Own Device
- Regulation & DNS
- Security: 10 years of change
- Dancing with the Net: videoconferencing as a means to creative collaboration in HE across the Atlantic Divide
Delegates are also invited to take part in ‘Birds of a Feather’ sessions to discuss topics of interest with like-minded people.
See full conference programme on the networkshop website
There are a number of delegate packages starting from £339.
Enter Campaign Code NWS4128 on the online booking form to enter a prize draw for a free place at Networkshop42.
Book online for this event.