Circular 1/07 capital programme call for projects
JISC Circular 1/07 invites institutions to submit funding proposals for projects in the following areas:
- repositories and digital preservation
- institutional exemplars aimed at supporting existing institutional strategies
Proposals may be submitted by HE institutions funded via HEFCE and HEFCW, and by FE institutions in England that teach HE to more than 400 FTEs. However, HE institutions in Scotland and Northern Ireland should note that SFC and DEL are contributing to the programme area on institutional exemplars so that, in this particular case, HEIs in Scotland and Northern Ireland are eligible to bid for this strand. HE institutions in Scotland and Northern Ireland can be project partners in the other areas within the call but are only eligible to lead a bid in the institutional exemplares area.
Funding is available for projects starting in September/October 2007 for up to 18 months depending on the area of work. All projects must be complete by the end of March 2009.
- full version of the Circular, along with appendices describing each programme area where projects are being invited
Note the addition of Appendix D Addendum 1: e-Learning call
- contact details for enquiries about a specific programme within this call
- supporting information about the call and its programme areas
- briefing event on Wednesday 9 May 2007, Birmingham providing a forum for discussion of the call and its subject matter - institutions will need to register to attend this free event